Wednesday, September 28, 2011

This Was A Post

&%&*%%*$#$@#$%^& BLOGGER.

Anyway*.

So, I had a nice little post that was a introduction to something new I'm starting: What About Wednesdays?
It took my about hour to write between chatting with friends, being distracted by Youtube, and being picky about which song was playing on iTunes.

I finished it up, made a collage of pictures for it, pressed publish and WHAM!

It wouldn't publish.
I tapped the button about twenty times. I decided it was just being screwy and without thinking clicked the blog button.

Hey, look! My post hadn't published! Ha!
In fact, apparently I wasn't even signed in. I was on the bleeping home page.

>.<

Okay, I took a deep breath. I bet it saved it.
Nope. It didn't even save a whole paragraph.
So, instead of rewriting the post and growled a blogger, thoughts some angry thoughts, and wrote this; explaining why my totally awesome post wasn't being totally awesome.

Blurgh.

Anyway! I have a new series type thing coming called, What About Wednesdays?
They're going to be on Wednesdays (obviously) and they're going to focus on the little things, like faces, leaves on bushes, hands, smiles.

You would have it right now if it wasn't for &%#@* blogger. Sigh.

With Much Love,





*I realize I say 'anyway' a lot. It's further proof that I get off topic a lot. Oh well! xD You have permission to call my 'Anyway' now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...