Tuesday, September 6, 2011

If Your Computer Crashed Because of This Post...

I'm sorry.

I thought I'd give you a nice long post about my trip...but in pictures.
Yay!
Enjoy, please. :]

My brother, Sam. 

Sam and Esther!




Sam and Esther greeting school friends, Sydney and Marcella. 

No, they're not dancing; they're thumb wrestling. Don't ask. 


BFFL!<3 (lol) 

Who is Cindy? I dunno. 



Awwww. (Snort. Not.)






I wish I had Esther's camera skill. Oh well, one day I will! She's got a gift, that's for sure.





Only the cool people see the monuments at 11 at night. 








This was my favorite place. 









Pretty dang proud of this one. 









New cups make for better pictures. Still tasty though. 



She has coffee every hour, I swear. 


I love Monet. I love Van Gogh more. Then why the heck do I have no pictures of Van Gogh's work?













Squirrels are BEAST. (And good models)





















Deciding if they want to eat there or not. 



I take that back. This was my favorite place. 






First time I ever went to a Ben & Jerry's. Beast. 





And that's the end folks! :]

With Much Love,

2 comments:

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...