Tuesday, July 5, 2011

2:15, what will it bring?

At 2:15, in exactly 10 minutes, we'll be finding out what the verdict is for the Casey Anthony court case.
Since I didn't know the case that well, I looked it up online to find out all the details.

From my view, after reading about it, it seems like she is guilty, but since I haven't seen all the court sessions, evidence, ect. I can't fairly make that choice myself. The thing about this case that drives me crazy is: who could possibly kill a three year old girl like that?

I know, I know, the world is a cruel, dark place where things like that happen, blah,blah, blahhhhhh.
But...I just hate to see stuff like this.

And you know what makes it worse? Knowing everyday, a newborn, or a child who has been in the womb for 8, 6, 7 months, dies.

Sigh.

I won't go on a whole rant, but this kind of stuff makes me want to go punch a hole in the wall. A really big hole. xD

So, I'll stop being depressing and end this post with:

My Birthday ITOMORROW!!! 


:]


1 comment:

  1. Conor, the amazing makeup artist, posted to facebook: "So Casey Anthony is not guilty ...and soon monkeys will fly out of my ass." Within seconds 9 people, myself included had liked it, and in several more seconds 14 people had, and now 25 people have. I'd say that most people doubt her innocence. And you're right-abortion is equally horrible and sick, though so many fail to see it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...