Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Bucket List (50 Things I Gotta Do)

1. Find out why a bucket list is called a bucket list. 
2. Go out of country. 
3. Run through a grocery store and grab anything that I want. 
4. Own a horse. 
5. Bungee Jump
6.  Sky Dive
7. Join the army
8. Write a book
9. Get said book published. 
10. Meet a famous person. (Preferably Zoe Saldana, or some one really cute.)
11. Be in a movie. 
12. Dance in some sort of musical. 
13. Go to college. 
15. Major in something that I love. 
16. Change someone's life, for the good. 
17. Eat a whole bag of candy. By myself. In one day. 
18. Begin a healthy life style. 
19. Go to Europe. 
20. Got to Africa. 
21. Go to New Zealand. 
22. Learn how to shoot a gun. 
23. Learn how to use a bow and arrow...and remember how. 
24. Preform in dance competitions and archery contest. 
25. Have a classic car, like a Camero 1960. 
26. Become a successful photographer. 
27. Be a part of the Pro-Life movement. 
28. Give a moving speech in front of hundreds of people and not be scared. 
29. Learn how to play an instrument really well. 
30. Finish a whole book series. 
31. Direct a movie. 
32. Model for something once. One is enough for me. 
33. Own a Pitbull. 
34. Be in a T.V Show. 
35. Live in the mountains. 
36. Live in Europe. 
37. Live beside a Bakery. 
38. Learn how to paint. Like Van Gogh. 
39. Become a better cook. 
40. Read the Bible, cover to cover. 
41. Get buff.
42. Die in some totally awesome way. .
43. Go parasailing. 
44. Conquer my fear of deep water. 
45. Learn how to box. 
46. See 'The Godfather'. 
47. Have a successful blog. 
48. Win a life-supply of A.1 sauce. 
49. Walk on hot coals. 
50. Have a good life. 

My Bucket List is pretty insane.
There are some things on there that I know I won't be able to do, but I want to, none the less. I mean, who knows? I might just WIN a life supply of A.1 sauce and that would end up making my life GREAT. See, that one take TWO things off my Bucket List.

Oh, and I would explain why it's called a Bucket List if I actually felt like doing it. So, I'll just give you a link. It makes sense now.

I highlighted the things on the list I want to do most. It's really hard to choose, but I really would love to achieve the ones I highlighted.

So, tell me in the comments whether you've done something on my list or not. And, tell me ONE thing you really, really, really, really want to do. :]

Yours,


(Oh, and hopefully I'll be having an give-a-way soon! Yay! So, stay tuned.)

4 comments:

  1. Of your list, I have…
    1. Find out why a bucket list is called a bucket list. 
    10. Meet a famous person. (Preferably Zoe Saldana, or some one really cute.) (it was Elizabeth Banks, Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, and Liam Hemsworth that I met, and I really got to know Conor Mccullagh, who is famous to the Syfy crowd)
    11. Be in a movie. (Hunger Games--extra… does that count?)
    13. Go to college. (I'm about to anyway!)
    15. Major in something that I love. (that's the plan!)
    30. Finish a whole book series. (I've READ a whole series… does that count?)
    34. Be in a T.V Show. (on Monday, I'm filming as background for Homeland, starring Claire Danes)
    39. Become a better cook.  (actually cooked the sausage for my momma's rotel the other day. I cooked meat and didn't burn it! :D)
    43. Go parasailing. (long time ago, but loved it)
    And I really really really really really hope to: 50. Have a good life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was an extra in a movie...does that count ;)
    You can see the top of my head in one scene. Woohoo!

    Great List!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizabeth- YOU WENT PARASAILING? Lucky.

    Oooh, I'll have to look up the T.V show. :D

    And (luckyannette too!), being an extra totally counts! I would love to even be an extra! But, I'm sure, once I got there, I would want to be more. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, since I am much closer to kicking said bucket than you are, I guess I should come up with a list too. However, it will NOT include#5, #6, or #43. Just letting you know :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...