Saturday, July 16, 2011

Top Ten Songs

My top ten songs of the week! In no particular order...

1. Your Melody by DaveDays (ft. Jake Broido)

2. Somewhere Only We Know- Keane

3. I Like To Dance- Hot Chelle Rae

4. Florence + The Machine- Drumming Song

5. The Middle- Jimmy Eats World

6. Runaway- Maroon 5

7.  Sugar, We're Going Down- Fall Out Boy


8. With You- Chris Brown

9. Arms- Christina Perri

10.  Echoes- The Rapture

I hope you enjoy this ridiculously long list of music. ;]
Tell me if you like any of the songs and tell me your top ten for this week. Mine, obviously, are mainly 'rock' this week. Usually I have a bunch of dance songs on my top list. There are so many good songs out there, it's so hard to choose.

So, like I said, tell me what you think and what you like!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...