Sunday, July 17, 2011

Cause Baby You're A Firework...

Last night some of my family and I spent the evening at a minor-league ball game. It was a lot of fun and I got Dippin' Dots and a pretzel, which made my night.

It was fun to watch, but our team lost. (Sorry, Gboro Hoppers! Next time!)
At the end of the game, there were fireworks. I. Love. Fireworks. And lucky me got some pretty good pictures of them. So, I thought I'd share some with you. :]












Ah, fireworks. They're burst of happiness. 
xD

I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!


3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I can never get good shots like that... can't take pics of the moon either, for some reason. I don't have much control with my little digital point and shoot :/.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I suck at taking pictures of the moon. It's so hard to do.

    Yeah, I tried and failed with my 'point and shoot' and would have failed with my new camera if it wasn't for my brother telling me to turn up the aperture. Yeah, I had realized that, but didn't at the same time, if you get what I mean. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've already informed your brother and sister-in-law that they will have to drive/fly from wherever they end up with their residencies to our annual Hoppers game!

    Great firework pictures--they capture the energy and light.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...