Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Lonely...

The Lonely by Christina Perri has become my new favorite song for the week/month.

It makes me want to dance. It's pretty, simple and just plain out awesome. I'm really considering it for my dance solo, even if I already know some one dancing to a Christina Perri song! Tell me what you think about it.

If you hate it...uh, go do something...else.

xD

Anyway, sorry about the bad blogging. I've just been sitting on my butt doing nothing like I'm good at. Don't worry! I have been exercising. A lot. Mostly dancing. Speaking of dancing, I watched Center Stage today. I hated it. No, let me correct that. I hate the story plot and acting. I adored the dancing. It was so pretty. I nearly drooled over one scene, at the end, where one of my favorite actresses, Zoe Saldana, who actually took ballet if I'm right, is dancing. So. Freakin'. Beautiful.


Here is some of the dancing. Skip to around 6:00 on the video. The rest is just useless. xD

Well, I hope you enjoyed! 
Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...