Monday, August 22, 2011

*insert an insane amount of girly screaming*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I DID IT! I DID IT!

I was moved up! :D My dance teacher JUST called and told me that I moved up to the next class. And guess what! She said I was the only one.

I think that's a good thing, right?

AHHHHH! I'm very, very happy. I hope I can do as well as I did at the try outs this year. I start tonight, even if it is late notice. Yayayayayay! I'll be doing the same old jazz, ballet and hip-hop this year. But in a different class. With girls my height. Holy freakin' crap. YAY!

Okay, I'll stop rambling. I'm just happy. I guess this means I should actually take a shower...oh, snap. xD

With Much Love,

6 comments:

  1. Woot ~ ! ! Congrats for moving up ~
    & Hey, I'm a new follower : D ♥
    Love you blog tons !

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :DD This is such exciting news! I just tried out for the dance team at my dance place and I hope I have as good a result as you do! (TOLD YOU you could dance :P <3)

    ~Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Areesha- Thank you!

    iZaynab- Thank you for following! I love new people! xD

    Kendra- :D I know you did amazing. I bet you did so amazing that the judge-people nearly CRIED. You hear me? CRIED. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy for you!!!!!!! I knew you could do it!!!!! I know how much that means to you!!!!! =]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...