Thursday, August 18, 2011

M&M's and Stereo Hearts

M&M's. I'm sure they have, like, crack in them. I'm addicted.
I use to like Skittles better. Ha! Forget you, Skittles. M&M's are where it's at.
(If you haven't figured it out, this one of those pointless post filled with a bunch of random crap.)

Now, that being said, I'll show my favorite song of the week.

Stereo Hearts by Gym Class Heros (ft. Adam Levine)
You know what's funny? Travie McCoy looks like my brother Aaron...except with a ton of tattoos, plugs and more tattoos. I don't think Aaron would EVER get that many tattoos. In fact, he doesn't even have one.

If I had to get a tattoo, I think I'd get one right behind my ear or on the inside of my wrist. Of what, I'm not sure, but it would be something cool. Nothing lame like a name or heart. I think a simple cross would be cool. Maybe the fire fairy symbol. (Long story.)

I would really like a tattoo, but I'm WAYYYY to afraid of needles. Actually, they don't scare me as much. This year alone I've had to have gotten at least six needles shoved in me due to all my visits to the doctor's. It doesn't really hurt and I'm one of those people who HAVE to look at the needle. I can't look away; it drives me crazy when I do.

I think I will put this insanity to an end with a clip of my (don't die of shock) writing.
Yeah, I said it.
My writing. 


Okay, I've given you some of my writing before. Like the Ella Bententon story.
But this is something a LITTLE newer.(Okay, so they're not that new. More like last year new...but, hey, take what you can get.) Enjoy. Or don't. It doesn't really matter to me. Really. (Blufffffinnggg)

These are small, journal-like clips before each chapter from my main characters point of view.


It was like walking through a realistic dream. You're not sure if everything is real or if you really are dreaming. It's not until you're jolted awake by some unknown force that you realize it was just a dream and there's no need to worry.
            But, in my case, I was never pulled out of my dream. I only stayed there—forever.
            All I knew, with out a doubt, was that Sol was there, real, and alive. Sol was my only key to sanity. His breathing was a reminder that I could suck in this foreign air myself. His clouded eyes telling me to trust him, even if I can't always understand the world around me. It was him, that towering black horse, that kept me alive those few, never-ending weeks.”




            “I had no clue what was going on. I had no clue who I was. I had no clue where I was. Heck, I was beginning to believe that I didn't even know what a clue was. All I knew was that  I was stuck in some white box and they constantly were poking, prodding and hooking me up to unpleasant machines that made all sorts of annoying, repetitive noises. When they swung open the doors that day and I saw her, the woman with legs as long as I was tall, walk through the door I thought it was the end. They were done examining me, like some lab experiment, and I wasn't going to be let out into the wild, like some animal. No, there was only one way to dispose of me, and that was locking me away, forever, in the confines of death.
            But, I was wrong.
            They let me go. Just like an animal. Well, almost. The let me go into the hands of my new family. Into the hands of the new life I'm supposed to create with these people, when I don't even know who I am.
            They put me into the hands of the Press family. Doug, Annie and Coal Press, my new family. My new start. My old quest for answers though, will never leave.”


Want to read more? I thought not. 
xD

With Much Love,



4 comments:

  1. Ooh, interesting.

    I'd get a tattoo of the Assassin's Creed logo on my palm.

    Be pretty awesome thennn :p

    Your writing is interesting.

    I do want to read more. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Assassin's Creed symbol would be awesome!
    Then you could go around saying you're an assassin...xD

    Wow. Really? xD Because, I just read that and kind of puked...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a strong stomach then. lol xD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...