Saturday, August 6, 2011

Yes, my dog is cute.

I finally put my new camera stand to use. (I don't know if I told you this, but it was one of my birthday gifts. Thanks Aaron and Emily!!!) I forced my little poochie, Gracie, to let me take pictures. She had to keep her head up the whole time, which made her a little grumpy, I think.

So, I figured that I'd share them with you even if I didn't like them much. They're too dark, but I think Gracie's cuteness makes up for everything I lack in my photography. :D





















Gracie is a lovely little poochie. I've made a lonnnngg post about her before. (Click here to learn about how awesome Gracie is.) She's cute and you can't deny it. I don't like little dogs, but Gracie is a LARGE exception.

Ah, dogs. Can't live with 'em, can't live with out 'em.

With Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...