Sunday, August 28, 2011

What You Can Find On My iPod

Rules: Grab your iPod/MP3 player. Go your list of songs and pick your favorite song from each letter category. (Example: S: Strawberry Fields by the Beatles)  Once you've completed the whole alphabet, tag someone!

A- Arms by Christina Perri (Or Angel by Sarah McLachlan. I can' decided. xD)
B- Breaking the Habit by Linkin Park
C- The Cave by Mumford and Sons or The Crow & The Butterfly by Shinedown. I really couldn't decide.
D- Don't Stop the Music by Rihanna
E- Everybody by Ingrid Michealson
F- Okay, three of my favorite songs ever are in the 'F' category. So, it would be: Fireburning by Sean Kingstong, Fix You by Coldplay and Forever by Chris Brown.
G- The Game Has Changed- Tron Soundtrack (Only 'G' song I have right now. xD)
H- Halo by Beyonce (which I'm doing my solo to this year!)
I- I Like to Dance by Hot Chelle Rae
J- Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri
K- Keep Your Head Up by Andy Grammer(Only K song I have...)
L-The Lonely by Christina Perri or Leave Out All The Rest by Linkin Park
M- The Middle by Jimmy Eat World (If you're down, this is the song to listen to!)
N- Never Say Never by The Fray (I'm The Fray's #1 fan. Seriously.)
O- One Thing by Finger Eleven
P- Pumped Up Kicks by Foster the People of Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO
Q- Um, I have none...
R- Runaway by Maroon 5 (Also a huge fan of Maroon 5, just so you know...)
S- I have a lot of songs in 'S', so I'm going to go with my current obsession and say Stereo Hearts by Gym Class Heros ft. Adam Levine (Lead singer of Maroon 5.)
T-That Green Gentleman by Panic! At the Disco
U- No 'U', sorry.
V- Viva La Vida by Coldplay (Only V I had. xD)
W- With You by Chris Brown
Y-Your Melody (ft. Jake Broido) by DaveDays
Z- Zombie by Natalia Kills

Wow, I have a lot repeat artist. I DO have a wide variety of music, just not on my iPod yet. It took me around two months just to get 100 songs. xD

Anyway, I tag....Ovias, Angie, Greeshma, and Areesha! Well, actually I tag everyone, but those people because I feel like making them do this. DO IT. XD Thanks for reading!

Oh, and as a kind of P.S, I want to squeal about how I found out I made a 20 at the tryouts and the highest score was a 23. I don't know how many other girls got 20's or above, but I feel good knowing that. :D

With Much Love,



5 comments:

  1. Angel is an AMAZING song <3 whenever I hear it, I start crying =') thanks for the tag. I'm also doing this =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My iLove your taste in music to death : D
    Thanks for the tag then !
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I like this.
    The Fray = a major love of mine.

    And Hot Chelle Rae... Tonight Tonight feels like my summer anthem.

    (p.s.- thanks fo the comment on my blog! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy- I use to be addicted to them! xD

    And Tonight Tonight does feel like a summer song! I'll have to play it all through the upcoming winter...

    And you're very welcome. I loved your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...