Monday, August 8, 2011

I'm A Disaster...in a good way.






"She loves her momma's lemonade
Hates the sounds that goodbyes make
She prays one day she'll find someone to need her
She swears that there's no difference between the lies and compliments
It's all the same if everybody leaves her..."


"Afraid to see that she's lost her direction
She never stays the same for long
Assuming that she'll get it wrong
Perfect only in her imperfection..."
"She's not a drama queen
She doesn't wanna feel this way
Only 17 and tired, yeah..."
"She's just the way she is
But no one's told her that's OK..."

"She would change everything for happy ever after
Caught in the in between of beautiful disaster
She just needs someone to take her home."



-Jon McLaughlin, Beautiful Disaster 


Okay, so I'm a disaster. So what? Luckily, God is a really good maid and clean me up quick. Well, it doesn't seem too quick to me, but I know he's working on me all the time. Good thing, because, like I said...I'm a disaster. And that's okay. I'm not afraid to admit it, which makes it easier to deal with.  


Over the years I've become stronger. I wouldn't be able to improve if I wasn't a wreck. I wouldn't need God if I wasn't a wreck, right? So, I think I'll stick to needing God and being a wreck in the progress of being awesome. If that made any sense. :]




And thanks to Ovais Shaikh (I couldn't find your blog! Sorry!) and Angie for following! Angie, I love your blog and I meant it! :D


With Much Love,

3 comments:

  1. Well thank you for the shout out, Darlin'...

    Your blog is really sweet, I love how you kept it simple but never boring! The pictures of you are so cute, natural beauty is always best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahem. I think you are beautiful. And we're all beautiful messes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love to hear from anyone who reads my blog. If you're a first timer; have a look around!
-Lia-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...